Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Clotted cream and honey deliciousness

I had breakfast last weekend in a Greek restaurant in London. It was naughty but I needed the full English breakfast .... 

It was delicious ..... But what was most delicious was a little sweetener we had just after we sat down. 

Freshly baked and toasted bread in a basket and a little pot of clotted cream covered in honey. 


The combination of the clotted cream and the honey smeared on the crusty bread was magnificent. 

I highly recommend it for breakfast or a snack at any time of the day or night. 

I think it would also be gorgeous on a fresh scone .... And sour dough bread would work too.... 


I may be dreaming about its deliciousness for some time .. 

Give it a try. 

B xxx

PS The Christmas lights and Paddington Beat trail were great 


No comments:

Post a Comment